Covid 19 info
At Dunelm Osteopaths our intention is to keep you as safe as possible at all times and during the COVID-19 pandemic . We cannot wipe out all risk but we are doing our best to reduce it. Our risk assessment states the importance of keeping the Practice well ventilated and sanitised by minimising contact with surfaces, and wearing masks to reduce transmission via water droplets in breath.
This is how it works 'in practice':
- Please do not attend the practise if you are feeling unwell. If you have an appointment booked ring us if you are feeling ill or have any unusual signs such as rashes and we will assess whether we think you can come in. This is really important to keep both us and our other patients well.
- When you ring for an appointment we will ask whether you are well at the moment and then questions about your general health in order to put you into a time slot that is safest for you. 'Safer slots are at the beginning of the day or afternoon. Please bear with us when we do this it makes the phone calls long but reduces risk .
- At present we are using the car park as a waiting room . If you arrive in your car please stay in the car park until your Osteopath waves to you to come inside. If you are coming on foot or by bike and the weather is OK please wait outside. However if the weather is inclement do come into the waiting room. There is there is an orange chair which you can use once you have sanitised your hands and put on a mask.
- We have a foot operated hand sanitiser unit which we ask you to use before you put on one of our fluid resistant masks. These must be worn before you enter the treatment rooms. Your Osteopath will open and close any doors. Each treatment room has a chair for you and your things. Please bring as possible into the practise, for example if you can leave your coat in the car that's great.
- The rooms are ventilated with open windows so we ask you to wear light, non restrictive clothing that we can work through.
- The toilet is still available, please wipe down any surfaces that any part of you has touched.
- Payment is still either by cash, card or bank transfer.
- Once you have gone the rooms are aired. All surfaces and pillows are sanitised as is the Osteopath who will be washing thoroughly and changing clothes or cleaning aprons. We also catch up with calls because we do not answer the phone once treatment has started . We need time to do this, please respect this and try to be patient.
Thanks for reading, and thanks for following our guidelines. Any updates tend to go first to our Facebook page.
1st consultation (usually including treatment) £50
Please allow 45-60 minutes
Follow up treatment sessions £40
Please allow 25-35 minutes
We have appointments available from 8am to 7.15pm (not every day).
We do not open at week-ends